Job Title: R&D Accountant
OncoPep Inc. in Cambridge, MA seeks an R&D Accountant to manage accounting transactions & reports and track budgetary performance for R&D department. Requires 1-year work experience as Accountant or Staff Accountant; Master’s degree in Accounting/Accountancy; demonstrated knowledge in accounting principles for both U.S. GAAP and IFRS, related course of Financial Reporting Standards acceptable; proficiency in QuickBooks or NetSuite, & Microsoft Excel; demonstrated knowledge & skills in SQL (Structured Query Language); 1-year experience of ERP system implementation & optimization. Email resume to email@example.com.
R&D Accountant Detailed Job Duties:
1. Review and analyze clinical trial budget per contracts and change orders, reconcile vendor bills with purchase orders, work orders, and budgets to determine the appropriate entries;
2. Develop clinical trial project budget and conduct ongoing budgeting and performance evaluation;
3. Prepare monthly and year-end reporting packages and perform variance analysis;
4. Provide financial data analytics to VP (vice president) of R&D department and support other ad-hoc reporting request as needed;
5. Assist Controller to implement K-SOX (Korea Sarbanes-Oxley) internal control procedures;
6. Assist Controller to prepare financial statement based on K-IFRS (Korean International Financial Reporting Standards);
7. Assist Controller to complete external financial audits;
8. Assist Controller to apply for research grants;
9. Assist Controller to prepare for IPO (initial public offering) in Korea.
1. Master’s Degree in Accounting/Accountancy
2. One year work experience as an Accountant or Staff Accountant
3. Demonstrated knowledge in accounting principles for both U.S. GAAP and IFRS; related course of Financial Reporting Standards is acceptable.
4. Proficiency in QuickBooks or NetSuite, and Microsoft Excel.
5. Demonstrated knowledge and skills in SQL (Structured Query Language).
6. One year experience of ERP system implementation and optimization.